Cerebella is a pop-up art gallery inside Studio 106, an industrial art deco warehouse in DTLA.
The theme of this year’s event is “Landscapes of the Mind,” and features interactive art installations by:
• Katie Theel
• Sarah Lew
• Alex Bratsos
• Emma Bradford
• Anna Wozniewicz & Helena McGill
** PLUS **
• Additional art by Dani B and Agentbear
• Live music and spoken word performances
• Beer and wine for sale by suggested donation (must be 21+)
• Augmented reality art using the Artivive app
** Gallery opens at noon
** Live performances begin at 8 pm
** FEATURING: Nimisha Patil, Kit Major, and Alexia Riner.
Tickets: $11 on Eventbrite or with cash at the door. Valid for both days, come and go as you please.